About the event:
Our conference is focused on issues concerning all fur-bearing animals. Topics will include fur farm cruelty
and exploitation, "harvesting" of wildlife (trapping, penning, bear baiting, etc.), animal agricultural
industries, environmental issues caused by animal industries, practical tips for waste reduction, veganism,
animal legislation, cruelty free fashion, and education for children.
- To raise awareness about fur bearing animal issues to lead towards legislation
- To present up to date information that holistically covers the many ways in which animals are exploited
- To promote compassion in fashion and awakening to animal sentience
- To offer a new view and approach to animal rights advocacy and leadership-
- To reveal how one can promote animal rights practically
- To create a warm, welcoming environment to foster the creation of new connections and friendships
What to expect:
A very friendly intimate atmosphere where you can learn and meet new people while enjoying exhibitors,
speakers, documentaries, a cash bar, wonderful food, and entertainment.