About the event:
Our conference is focused on issues concerning all fur-bearing animals. Topics will include fur farm cruelty and exploitation, "harvesting" of wildlife (trapping, penning, bear baiting, etc.),animal agricultural industries, environmental issues caused by animal industries, practical tips for waste reduction, veganism, animal legislation, cruelty free fashion, fur farm pollution, children education.
- To raise awareness about fur bearing animal issues to lead towards
- To present up to date information that holistically covers the many
ways in which animals are exploited
- To promote compassion in fashion and awakening to animal
- To offer a new view and approach to animal rights advocacy and
- To reveal how one can promote animal rights practically
- To create a warm, welcoming environment to foster the creation of
new connections and friendships
What to expect:
A very friendly intimate atmosphere where you can learn and meet new people while enjoying exhibitors, speakers, documentaries, a cash bar, wonderful food, and entertainment.